26. ABC TV show called The Neighbors, which will probably be canceled before we finish writing this sent...
27. Dude with steampunk eye thingee in front of the Shrine booth. Did he work there? Don’t know. Didn’t ask.
28. An Outrageous Fortune poster. For those not Fortune-fanatics, it’s an ‘80s movie starring Bette Midler and Shelly Long. For those who don’t know who Midler and Long were, ask your gay uncles.
29. The scale entrance to Castle Grayskull.
30. This pink monkey hat
31. Baby stroller, even though we received a special announcement that strollers weren’t allowed. (And we could have used one after day three.)
32. Another baby stroller.
33. Total Recall car.
34. Female Batman villains Catwoman, Poison Ivy (in prison fatigues) and Harley Quinn.
35. Creepy cute Voodoo toys.
36. Sexy Silk Spectre from Watchmen.
37. Cyanide and Happiness drawing together.
38. The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man taking over the lobby
39. Pussy magnets.
40. A huge, puffy Jon Cena. (OK, it was a stuffed animal. We’d called it a stuffed wrestler but that’s a totally different thing.)
41. Rascal scooters of questionable need.
42. Dr. Doom taking a stroll through the streets
43. Poop sign.
44. 50-percent off trade paperbacks.
45. Vampire girl biting Aja’s neck. Check out the video here!
46. Sam Goody is still in fucking business. No way!
48. Father/son Punishers.
49. Ninja Turtles posing with Master Chief.
50. Hefty Spidey. (Hey, we can’t do much better in that costume, so don’t hate.)
Halfway there! See some impressive G.I. Joes, brass bras and more nerdy wonderment on Page 3!