- You must provide 3-10 photos to be entered in the contest
- The photos must have been taken within the past 6 months.
- Images must be submitted in JPEG format, no smaller than 100 KB, 400 x 500 pixels, in file size.
- If you're scanning your photos, make sure they are no less than 72 dpi (dots per inch).
- If you don't know how to get your photos ready for submission, try visiting a FedEx Kinko's or another local establishment with digital scanning services.
- Hold on to the prints or high-resolution versions of your photos because we may require them if you're chosen as one of the top-100 semifinalists.
- Any images that include nudity will be discarded.
- The entrant must own the copyright to the photos or the entrant will be required to have the copyright owner complete a Copyright Release, which can be found here. Also, the copyright owner will not receive payment from Maxim, and we will not provide any sort of byline or photographer recognition