MAXIMUM WARRIOR 2012
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS/APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
AMG is looking for a dynamic group of individuals who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the project. This group of individuals, must have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure the Maximum Warrior challenges under extraordinary conditions.
- You must be willing to compete in the Maximum Warrior 2012 competition located in Crawfordsville, Arkansas from June 16-25, 2012 or on such dates to be determined by Alpha Media Group Inc. (“AMG”) in its sole discretion. If you are chosen as one of the Warriors, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and/or family in anticipation of your extended absence from home.
- The competition is an extreme physical challenge consisting of combat-related skills which include shooting, driving and marksmanship as well as running, climbing, swimming and balancing.
- Selected Warriors will receive travel, lodging, sponsor-provided gifts and the opportunity to appear in Maxim’s web based video series, all of which will be subject to change in AMG’s sole discretion). .
- You must be a Combat Decorated Veteran of the United States Military.
- You must be a Male.
- You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
- You must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the submission of your application.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- If selected as a Maximum Warrior 2012 participant, you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by AMG and will include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you and your immediate family. You may also be required to submit to physical and mental examinations by AMG-selected or authorized medical professional(s) and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
- . By applying for participation in Maximum Warrior 2012, you authorize AMG to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by AMG.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of Alpha Media Group Inc. and/or of any of its licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants in Maximum Warrior or participate in the application process.
Applicants MUST go to www.maxim.com/usspecialops to fill out an on-line application and submit a picture. Please take careful note to follow all instructions on the website.
Deadline: The application deadline at this time is May 11, 2012, but it may change at any time.
All materials you send us (including photos) will be retained by AMG and become the property of AMG and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. AMG will not reimburse you for these expenses. Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of AMG are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry.
Unfortunately, we will not be able verify that we have received your application.
If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be so advised by AMG shortly before the final selection process is scheduled. AMG reserves the right to change the terms of the application and the schedule at anytime. AMG reserves the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. AMG also reserves the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts the decision-making process, or to not produce the program Maximum Warrior at all. You may be asked to submit further documentation in support of your application or to execute further forms from time to time as needed by AMG in its sole discretion.
AMG reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Competition for any reason.