The President and comedian debate turkeys, birth certificates, and Bradley Cooper in this hilarious new clip.
On Between Two Ferns, Zach Galifianakis has interrogated some some of the biggest names in entertainment, from Will Ferrell and John Hamm to Natalie Portman and, um, Justin Bieber. But this morning he reeled in his biggest fish yet, the President of the United States, Barack Obama.
So what did we learn, apart from the fact that the President has a good sense of humor, and really, really wants young people to sign up for healthcare.gov? Well...
- It turns out that, despite his mission to North Korea, Dennis Rodman is NOT a member of the U.S. Diplomatic corps. Neither are Tonya Harding, or Hulk Hogan. (At least we don't think so. Obama didn't explicitly deny it.)
- Barry can dish out the disses, knocking Zach for the Hangover 3, and (obviously) his weight. We also learned that Zach weighed 7 lbs, 800 oz. at birth. That's 57 lbs.
- Obama's a big Bradley Cooper fan. Apparently, everyone is.
- Zach has a three-inch horizontal leap.
- The show has been filming in the White House's Diplomatic Room since it started airing. President Bush gave clearance, unbeknownst to Obama.
The President, agenda or not, is a good sport throughout, even when Zach asks the question that's been on all of our minds: "Why would you get the guy who created the Zune to make your website?"