Get fresh with the right stuff.
Photographed by Meredith Jenks | Licensed to Alpha Media Group 2014
It may not feel like it just yet, but spring is coming. And no offense, dude, but you look a mess. Ramp up your game (or get prepped for spring break) with 15 grooming aids that are guaranteed to fix your face.
1. Mankind by Kenneth Cole Fragrance, $72 for 3.4 oz. EDT, kennethcole.com
2. Jack Black Mr. Fix It Antimicrobial Wound Rescue Silver Gel, $20, getjackblack.com
3. Boots No7 Men Calming Post Shave Recovery Balm, $8, walgreens.com
4. Man Cave Shower gel, $8.50, mancaveinc.com
5. Recipe for Men SPF 15 facial moisturizer, $37, recipeformen.com
6. Acqua di Parma Collezione Barbiere Revitalizing Eye Treatment, $55, saksfifthavenue.com
7. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub, $20, kiehls.com
8. Colgate Slim Soft toothbrush, $4, walmart.com
9. American Crew Precision non-foaming shave gel, $10, at hair salons
10. Cruiser Shaving kit, $56, lesportsac.com
11. Old Spice Fiji 2-in-1 shampoo, $4, at drugstores
12. Right Guard Xtreme Clear antiperspirant-deodorant, $4, at drugstores
13. Dove Men + Care Expert Shave softening preshave oil, $22, target.com
14. Mitch by Paul Mitchell Barber’s Classic moderate hold/high shine pomade, $17, paulmitchell.com
15. Schick Hydro 5 Sensitive razor, $9, schickhydro.com
Check out Fix Your Face: Boots No 7 Calming Post Shave Recovery Balm and No More Manboobs!