Do yourself a huge favor and wish South African screen siren Charlize Theron a very happy 43rd birthday.
Why? Because once you've seen her massacre a room of commie thugs with a gardening hose in Atomic Blonde or beat the shit out of Tom Hardy with just one arm in Mad Max, you'd know it's in your best interest to stay on the badass bombshell's good side.
Like when '90s sitcom actress Tia Mowry tried to start some shit at SoulCycle...
All the while Theron—coming off Mad Max, The Fate of the Furious and Atomic Blonde,—has arguably emerged as Hollywood's greatest living action star. She did all her own stunts for the latter film and even cracked a few teeth in the process (no biggie).
Theron most recently won rave reviews for her fearless portrayal of an overstressed new mother in Jason Reitman's Tully. She will be on the marquee again in a movie about Roger Ailes' downfall, for which she'll play former FOX News host Megyn Kelly (we can see it).
So celebrate the formidable Charlize Theron's birthday with her eight hottest red carpet moments, above. Even badasses like to dial up the glam every now and then.
And relive the Oscar winner's eight most iconic movie moments, below.
8. When she stabbed a dude with a stiletto heel in Atomic Blonde (2017).
7. When Mark Wahlberg walked in on her in The Italian Job (2003).
6. When she had a psychotic mean-girl breakdown in Young Adult (2011).
5. When the claws came out with Teri Hatcher in 2 Days in the Valley (1996).
4. When she beckoned Vin Diesel to the dark side in The Fate of the Furious (2017).
3. When she brutally bit off a chick's earring in Aeon Flux (2005).
2. When she gained 30 pounds to play a serial killer in Monster (2003).
1. When she completely upstaged Mad Max in Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
Happy Birthday, Charlize Theron! Now go kick some ass.