If we fix all these problems, the world will be one big joy orgasm.
Photo: Eric Leibowitz / FX | Licensed to Alpha Media Group 2012
Comedy god Louis C.K. is as honest as he is funny. From his stand-up to his amazing FX show Louie (the second season is now out on Blu-ray and DVD!) to his Twitter feed, you can tell he has a few problems with the world. Here are 100 things that Louis C.K. just doesn’t like. Though, we could have easily made this a thousand things if the Internet weren’t so small and stupid.
1. People who aren’t mesmerized by flying in a plane
2. People who hate their mobile phones
3. People who exaggerate about stepping in dog shit
4. His car “My life is really evil. There are people who are starving in the world, and I drive an Infiniti. That’s really evil. There are people who would just starve to death. That’s all they ever did. There’s people who are like born, and they go, “Oh, I’m hungry,” and then they just die. And that’s all they ever got to do. And meanwhile, I’m in my car, having a great time and I sleep like a baby.”
5. A bag of dicks
6. Following people on Twitter
7. A turtle's lack of enthusiasm “An excited turtle looks exactly the same as a dead turtle.”
8. People who are afraid to laugh “I can have two thoughts simultaneously. 1. Gay people have a right to grow up and live in confidence happiness, honesty and equality. 2.Tracey Morgan is ridiculous and I love watching him just go to wrongful and crazy places in his mind and I can laugh.”
9. Babies “What did the four babies have for lunch? I dunno. Just look on their fucking shirts. Goddamn messy asshole 4 babies.”
10. Dumb dogs that don’t know when they need medical attention