When knockout sensation Gennady Golovkin enters the ring for his 36th professional fight on Saturday (HBO, 5:30 p.m. ET/PT with a replay at 10 p.m. ET/PT), he’ll also be in search of his 36th professional win.
The undefeated middleweight champion will be looking for a devastating knockout too, because that’s his thing. All but three of Triple-G's pro fights have ended in KOs, which means odds are favor of the formidable Kell Brook ending his night on the canvas with stars swirling around his head.
As we prepare to see what Golovkin’s probable 33rd knockout will be like Saturday, let’s take a step back and relive five of the Kazakh punching machine's most sensational stoppages.
1. GGG vs. Grzegorz Proksa, September 1, 2012
2. GGG vs. Matthew Macklin, June 29, 2013
3. GGG vs. Daniel Geale, July 28, 2014
4. GGG vs. Marco Antonio Rubio, October 18, 2014
5. GGG vs. Nobuhiro Ishida, March 20, 2013