The Reddit "r/roastme" forum is a brutal place. Anyone who willingly starts a thread there should be prepared to receive the verbal ass-kicking of a lifetime.
But Redditor krizzkris presumably didn't think that internet trolls are vicious enough on their own, so she decided to preemptively antagonize them by arrogantly naming her thread, "I'm too hot to be roasted... but try anyways."
Keep in mind that when Instababe Niece Waidhofer bravely invited Reddit users to lay into her, things got so bad that she deleted her account.
Here is the photo krizzkris uploaded...
You can probably guess what happened. Eviscerating comments of all types rolled in, from the short and snappy to novel-sized breakdowns of everything wrong with the girl. Here are a few of the meanest:
- "I'm very confused why she thinks she's hot. I've taken better looking shits"
- "Thank you Reddit for answering my prayers about what would happen if a retarded version of the "Cash Me Outside" girl posted on roastme."
- "All the bed bugs in my bed would get together and roll you out of my bed if I got drunk and brought you home."
- "I’d be “too hot” too with that giant solar panel you call a forehead."
- "You're definitely at a Starbucks or equivalent coffee place, doing your best to blend in and look like a normal girl when you're actually so insecure about your appearance that you have to insist you're "hot". In actuality, your Texas-sized forehead and uneven eyes put you at a level just below room temperature, but that's okay - you'll find enough guys desperate enough to take you that you'll think it validates your appearance. Then, later in life, you'll come to the painful realization that you don't have the character or personality traits to keep anyone near you for an extended period of time, and as your looks fade, you'll settle for anyone willing to even talk to you."
- "Stallone wants his lips back."
- "Whenever I go into London, I see a thousand generic young women, and a thousand manequins. You’ve managed to combine all the worst features of both."
- "Just because your step dad tells you that while he is cuddling with you does not make it true."
Not surprisingly, she took her picture down less than a day after starting the thread.