Nick, extreme food blogger at DudeFoods.com, gives you a greasy, bacon-y reason to never skip breakfast.
1 lb. bacon
1 cup shredded cheese
Hash browns, to taste
4 diced breakfast sausages
1/4 cup diced bell peppers
1. Take a pound of bacon and weave it into a square. Start by layering the strips vertically. Then interlace them with horizontal strips - like the top of one of your grandma's pies.
2. Preheat your oven to 375°F, put your bacon weave on a baking sheet, and throw it in for 10 minutes.
3. While your bacon is cooking, scramble your eggs and top them with cheese, hash browns, sausage chunks, diced bell peppers, and anything else you want. Everything goes with bacon!
4. Pull your weave out of the oven, dab with paper towels, and pile on your toppings. Fold it into burrito form, wrap it in foil, and put it back in the oven for 25 minutes.
5. Grab a knife, slice your breakfast burrito in half, and enjoy, with your cardiologist ready on speed dial.
Photos by Jonathon Kambouris | Licensed to Alpha Media Group 2013