If you were a famous performer and could ask for literally anything you wanted to be waiting for you in the backstage area before and after a show, what would you ask for? Most of us have pretty simple needs, and would throw down something like "every single kind of Hot Pocket" or "a nacho cheese scented highlighter, NO EXCEPTIONS." Jay Z and Kanye West are used to getting everything and anything they ask for though, so they've fine-tuned how to go about getting the good stuff. TMZ got the scoop on their alleged demands, and there are definitely a few surprises:
- Room MUST be set at exactly 71 degrees.
- Room MUST be equipped with three $80 Mayan tuberose-scented candles.
- Absolutely NO vacuuming near his room.
- NO asking for tickets to the show.
- Room MUST be equipped with Ace of Spades champagne (and at no cost to him, since he owns the company).
- Room MUST be child-proofed for Blue Ivy with all corners, sharp edges, and electrical outlets covered, and statues, lamps, and breakable objects removed.
- Room MUST be equipped with organic whole milk ONLY. It's all that Blue Ivy drinks.
- Room MUST be equipped with cylindrical vases only.
- Room MUST be equipped with a Genelecs 1031a speaker, which they discontinued production of a decade ago.
- Room MUST be equipped with mint floss.
- Room MUST be equipped with Kashi Go Lean cereal.
- Room MUST be equipped with black towels ONLY.
- Room MUST be equipped with three bottles of Paradis Hennessy, and ten other miscellaneous bottles of liquor, totaling around $3,200
No Combos? No Gummi Bears? Not even that cool new boozy root beer that's popping up all over? Come on guys, you're not doing this right.
Photos by Getty Images/Kevin Mazur