Rapper Lil Xan Was Hospitalized After Overdosing on Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

“Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug!”

Lil Xan Cheetos Promo
Getty Images

Lil Xan’s favorite cheesy vice just landed him in the hospital. 

The 22-year-old SoundCloud rapper revealed in an Instagram video that he burned a hole in his stomach by eating too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIZVZTnZLD

“I just want to let everyone know I was in the hospital not due to any drugs, but I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos, and it ripped something in my stomach open,” he said. 

The post’s caption reads, “Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha!” 

He admits to having “vomited a little blood,” but the “Xanarchy” artist fell back off Chester Cheetah’s wagon just two days later. At the request of a TMZ reporter, he indulged in the same snack that led to the medical emergency.  

” tml-embed-width=”560″ tml-embed-height=”395″ tml-render-layout=”inline

“It was just one bag,” Lil Xan told the camera man before consuming a red-orange cornmeal puff. “I was drinking soda — I have a really poor diet — and next thing I know, for four days, I was feeling really bad with stomachaches.”

Hey, it’s better than heroin. 

Tags:

Maxim Staff