Schöff the front door!
Y'all know what a grapefruit is?
Okay, good. Now that you do, let's dive into this Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen, AKA the greatest way to incorporate citrus into beer. Here are five reasons why we think you need this:
1. Girls will love it. If your gal isn't quite on the IPA/Porter/Lager train yet (or just effing hates beer), give this to her and watch the astonishment in her eyes. "I love beer now!" she'll say.
2. You need to lighten up a little. A bit of fruit in some brewskies never hurt nobody. It's May, after all!
3. It's really fun to say "Schöfferhofer."
4. It tastes healthy, like kombucha. But with an ABV of 5%, it also gets you buzzed, which kombucha doesn't always do. The bubbliness will also give you the burpies, and that feels healthy, right?
5. Germans know what they're doing when it comes to beer and mixing fruit with beer. YOU MUST TRUST THEM.
Want more beer? Check out the Sam Can and Newcastle Bombshell.