Top 8 Videos of Rock Stars Falling Off Stage
Yep. Sometimes gravity sucks.
There’s something magical about performing in front of a live audience: the lights, the music, the adoring fans, and, for these unlucky artists, the cold embrace of the venue’s concrete floor.
8. Steven Tyler (in Toronto): I don’t know what’s sadder; the fact that he’s fallen off so many times we have to include the city, or that it was bandmate Joe Perry who accidentally (wink, wink) bumped him.
7. Scott Weiland: I wonder if the bullhorn broke his fall?
6. Bono: Totally unfair. He’s even cool when he falls off stage.
5. Dizzee Rascal: “Yeah, boooooyeeee…. oh shit!”
4. Pink: Seriously, I don’t want to hear a word from you “falling off stage” purists. I know she was yanked, but we’re still counting it.
3. Beyoncé: We’re giving her a pass on this face plant. It’s not klutzy if you’re wearing 12-inch stiletto heels.
2. Some funny Mexican singer: Not a rock star? Trust me, in his own mind, he’s a rock star.
1. Steven Tyler (in South Dakota): The spin-dance move that teeters him off stage. The audible gasp by the crowd. The subsequent broken shoulder. Behold the perfect rock star stage fall.