If you're an Apple superfan and have the means to throw some serious money at your favorite tech giant, we have good news: The ultimate, absolute top-of-the-line Mac Pro can be yours for just $53,247.98.
Okay, so that's the most tricked-out version possible—because one of the most alluring things about the Pro is that you can trick it out, turning it into the desktop computer version of a supercar.
- 2.5GHz 28-core Intel Xeon W processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.4GHz
- 1.5TB (12x128GB) of DDR4 ECC memory
- Two Radeon Pro Vega II Duo with 2x32GB of HBM2 memory each
- 4TB SSD storage
- Apple Afterburner card
- Stainless steel frame with wheels
- Magic Mouse 2 + Magic Trackpad 2
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad – US English
- Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X
That's a whole lot of jacked-up computer and software goodness.
If five figures is a stretch, though, the more modest $5,999 version is still plenty of computing for most folks. You will, however, need to add a screen to the base package, and the Pro Display XDR will set you back an extra $4,999—moving the whole deal up to about $11,000.
If you're all in—and remember the stand that lets you rotate that screen is another $999—then hit up Apple's website and start assembling your dream desktop now.