Porsche Design went back to the drawing board with their 911 Soundbar and the result is the sleek, glossy Black Edition—a limited edition model that looks more like a modern metal sculpture than electronic equipment.
Using the muffler trim and tailpipe from the 911 GT3, the new Soundbar has a thumping 300 W of power and supports Dolby Atmos.
The wifi-enabled Soundbar is, of course, German-made—and it's ready for any audio needs you have, able to hook up with both Spotify Connect and Chromecast.
- Limited to 911 pieces
- Incl. plaque with sequential limited edition number
- 2.1 Virtual Surround System
- Bluetooth® interface with easy pairing function
- Wireless, loss-free audio via aptX® technology
- 200 watt of system power
- bass and treble control
- Dolby® Digital decoder
- DTS TruSurround™ virtual surround signal processing
- LED display
- virtual surround and stereo sound
- lip-sync function for exact speech synchronization
- Power consumption [standby]: 0.39 watts
- With remote control
- Weight: approx. 19kg.
The Black Edition is made of 50% stainless steel and 50% medium-density fibreboard. It also has optical and coaxial inputs as well as subwoofer output.