Tag Heuer ‘Golf Edition’ Smartwatch Tracks Shots and Has GPS
A luxury smartwatch and app that’s designed to elevate your game.
With its Connected Modular 45 “Golf Edition” new smartwatch, TAG Heuer has targeted the sweet spot for committed golfers everywhere—then doubled down with a sophisticated Golf app, which offers full 3-D renderings of at least 40,000 courses the world over.
All you’ll need now is a caddy, clubs, and cart and you’re good to go anywhere.
TAG Heuer doesn’t do half measures and with its 45 mm timepiece it has once again set a high mark for fully connected watches.
This isn’t your dad’s gorgeous old heavy diver’s watch, though. This beauty sports a ceramic bezel ring that’s been engraved with a 1 to 18 scale for the number of holes in a round of golf.
It’s also light on the wrist due to additional ceramic elements such as the lugs, which complement the case and caseback, and those are made from PVD titanium.
So we’re talking tough, functional, and with its white, green-stitched strap, comfortable as well.
The TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 “Golf Edition” is, to be clear, a fully-tricked out smart watch, sporting GPS, an accelerometer, microphone and 4 GB of storage—in addition to 25 full hours of battery life—almost a full work day longer than the Apple Watch. So you can pair it with your iOS or Android device and receive alerts, play music, send messages and even download new apps.
Per TAG Heuer here are some specs directly related to the game for which the watch and its related app are named:
– Easy-to-read 2D and 3D course mapping.
– Record scores for up to four players.
– When the shot-recording feature is activated, the shot distance can be recorded as the player walks to their ball. Shot distance is accurate to within one meter.
– Informative stats after a round: All the information entered into the app from the watch can be instantly sent to a smartphone or stored locally if the phone is not nearby.
– Play on any course in the world.
The TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 “Golf Edition” retails for $1,850 and you can order it on tagheuer.com today.