You might look at this 30-day masturbation challenge and simply call it "life." Or perhaps you are simply drowning in vagina to such an extent that masturbation has become entirely irrelevant. Either way, we'd be remiss if we didn't call your attention to conceivably the only New Year's resolution worth keeping: committing to getting yourself off every day for the next month.
Masturbating for women, though 92% assert they do it regularly, has often been a fraught subject. The stigma may be waning, but the murky history remains. In the early 1900s, it was used as a treatment for disease, occasionally administered by a doctor himself, rather than an exercise of solo pleasure.
Refinery29's challenge will draw on tips from sex therapist Vanessa Marin to bring specific techniques and tips to readers who commit themselves to the holiest of activities for a month.
So while you, great man who gets laid so often that his bedpost is whittled down to a mere hair's breadth, may not need daily instructions on how to get yourself, we say orgasms for all*.
*Except you. To reiterate: you are clearly getting laid so frequently that such an exercise would be unnecessary. To that end, here's a list of other challenges that would be more appropriate, given your sexual prowess:
- Floss every day for a month.
- Call your mother every day for a month, she wants to know what you've been up to.
- Practice the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira, to aid your balance and agility in bed. Even though you're great already.
- Clean your oven, just once.
- Try and go 24 hours without jerking off, to heighten the orgasms you indubitably experience constantly.