ESPN Just Announced the 16 Athletes Getting Naked for the 2018 Body Issue
The WWE’s Charlotte Flair is among them.
ESPN the Magazine will celebrate its 10th annual Body Issue this year and on Tuesday, it announced the 16 athletes who will grace the issue’s pages with their taut, nude bodies. Included among them are superstars from baseball, basketball, football, soccer, wrestling and, with the inclusion of 63-year-old legend Greg Norman, golf.
The 10th annual Body Issue drops June 25 … and we've got the full roster of athletes right here. pic.twitter.com/1XyfnOBntk
— ESPN (@espn) June 19, 2018
Here’s the full list from ESPN:
• Saquon Barkley, New York Giants Running Back
• Sue Bird, Seattle Storm Point Guard, and Megan Rapinoe, USWNT and Seattle Reign FC Forward
• Tori Bowie, U.S. Olympic Track and Field Athlete and Gold Medalist
• Lauren Chamberlain, USSSA Pride Infielder
• Jessie Diggins, U.S. Olympic Cross-Country Skier and Gold Medalist
• Crystal Dunn, USWNT and North Carolina Courage Forward
• Charlotte Flair, WWE Superstar
• Zlatan Ibrahimovic, LA Galaxy Forward
• Dallas Keuchel, World Series Champion and Houston Astros Cy Young Award-Winning Pitcher
• Greg Norman, Hall of Fame Golfer
• Yasiel Puig, LA Dodgers Right Fielder
• Adam Rippon, Olympic Bronze Medalist Figure Skater
• Jerry Rice, Pro Football Hall of Fame Wide Receiver
• Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm Forward
• Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves Center
There are lot of interesting names on this list, but perhaps none more eye-catching than Charlotte Flair, the WWE diva and daughter of wrestling icon Ric Flair.
She posted a teaser pic on Instagram along with a caption that says, “No designer clothes, no makeup, no filters Nothing to hide. Everything to be proud of. Every woman is a queen, never forget you wear your crown everyday.”
Check out more pictures of Flair in the gallery above as we await the release of the Body Issue.