In Dumb and Dumber there's a great scene in which Jeff Daniels' Harry is on an Aspen ski lift with Mary (Lauren Holly), and while trying to make conversation he says, "Oh look, frost!" then promptly gets his tongue stuck to a metal post.
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Curtis in Corner King Deluxe room
- One Powder Blue & One Orange Tuxedo with matching top hats
- Two pairs of Icelantic Nomad 95 Skis, handmade in Colorado with custom Denver skyline art
- Luxury Jet service to/from Aspen, including transportation to/from the downtown hotel and Colorado’s Centennial Airport
- SUV transportation to/from Aspen Mountain
- Two single-day lift tickets to Aspen Mountain
- 12 pack of bottled beers from Aspen Beer Co. to enjoy on the flight home
- $100 credit to The Corner Office
- 3-hour Moped rental to explore downtown Denver
- $200 credit to Oxford Club, Spa & Salon for relaxing spa treatments
- Late check-out on Sunday
Okay, how could that not get the attention of anyone with $10,000 to spare? The powder blue and orange tuxedoes are worth half that price alone.
Just don't lick the ski lifts.