Bell & Ross Reveal New Addition to LUM Line of Aviation-Inspired Watches
Designed to glow brilliantly in the dark, the BR03-92 Grey merges practicality and style.
With their watch designs combining unique forms and practical features, you’d think Bell & Ross’s style inspirations come from vintage World War II designs—from the cockpits of fighter planes and the circle-in-square gauges found there.
The French company was actually founded in 1992, but their desire to combine function with toughness is as old as aircraft engineering and is reflected fully in their newest addition to the glowing LUM line of watches, the BR03-92 Grey.
This is the fourth issue in the BR-03 line of timepieces and perhaps the most flexible one, ultimately, as its neutral strap and face pair well with casual or business clothing.
The Grey has all the features customers have come to expect from a Bell & Ross watch. These include:
- Classic Bell & Ross silhouette, a nod to cockpit clock design
- Finely-polished 42mm steel case
- Super-LumiNova® C3 on the numbers, hands, and indices, for maximum readability
- It’s an automatic, with Swiss mechanical movement
- Straps in greenish-gray velvet and leather or black synthetic velcro
You can check out the entire line of LUMs here, at Bell & Ross’s website.
Purchase the BR03-92 here. It retails for $3,400.