The Mulliner celebrates a 17-year partnership with the automaker, which launched its own new model car, the Bentley Continental GT Mulliner Convertible.
In a press release, Breitling said theirs is "the longest-longest-ever partnership between a watch brand and an automobile manufacturer."
The brand partnership began in 2002 when during the design process for the Continental GT, Bentley commissioned Breitling for a dashboard clock that would fit with their rep for combining luxury and technical quality.
In their release, Breitling states that the "values that have always defined the partnership between the two world-leading brands are once more on display" in the Mulliner Limited Edition.
And the chronograph really is closely tied to the dashboard clock inside the Bentley Continental GT Mulliner Convertible's interior, which is "the most luxurious GT ever designed."
Here are just a few details about the watch:
- It has a Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01
- It's a self-winding mechanical watch with a 70-hour power reserve
- Silver with contrasting blue subdials
- Super-LumiNova-coated hour and minute hands
- Material: stainless steel
- 42-millimeter case
- 100 meters of water resistance: up to 10 bar (100 meters)
- Sapphire, convex, double anti-reflective glass and a steel and sapphire glass caseback
- The watch comes with a blue alligator leather strap
Learn more about the Bentley Continental GT Mulliner luxury convertible—which retails for $236,100—here.
There are just 1,000 of the Premier Bentley Mulliner Limited Edition to go around. You can purchase yours online at Breitling.com for $8,650.