Tag Heuer does it again with their new Aquaracer GMT. Stainless steel with a gorgeous blue sunray dial, this Calibre 7-powered timepiece features luminous indexes and a GMT function. And according to the luxury watchmaker, this Tag is "up for every challenge."
This elegant new addition to the Aquaracer line is what Tag Heuer calls "a contemporary interpretation" of its classic water-resistant timepieces.
Elegant and dressy as it is, this Aquaracer is still ultimately a true dive watch. It has the same standard complications found in all Aquaracers, including 300 meters of water resistance, a rotating bezel, screw-down crown, double security clasp, and a sapphire crystal.
The indexes are coated with brilliant white Super-LumiNova for maximum visibility, meeting one of any professional diver's key demands from a great timepiece.
The Batman-style bezel with the 24-hour GMT scale supplies the second timezone function and is read in combination with the lacquered blue hand. See more details from the manufacturer below.
TAG Heuer Aquaracer:
- Steel fine-brushed / polished case 43mm in diameter
- Water resistance up to 300 meters
- Turning bezel with steel screw down crown
- Steel caseback
- Fine-brushed / polished steel
- Folding clasp push buttons in fine brushed steel
- Sunray brushed dial in blue
- Calibre 7 Automatic with GMT function
- Power reserve of 46 H
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, GMT
The new Tag Heuer Aquaracer model no. WAY201T.BA0927 retails for $3,050. You can purchase yours at tagheuer.com.