Forza Horizon 4 is due out October 2nd and the demo should be available on the Xbox Live Marketplace by the time you’re reading this. This time around, the team is taking its high-revving action to the countryside of Great Britain and there’s no better way to do that than in ten iconic cars of the most famous Brit in the world. Forza Horizon 4 is letting you push the red line like James Bond himself.
Adding to the 450+ cars already in the game, the Bond Pack is heavy on the Aston Martins, reaching all the way back to Sean Connery’s 1964 DB5 and checking off several other DBs along the way.
Of course, you can’t have a Bond pack without peppering in some BMWs and Jaguars in there too and Forza is covering all their bases. Here’s the complete list of included cars:
- 1964 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB5
- 1969 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS
- 1974 James Bond Edition AMC Hornet X Hatchback
- 1977 James Bond Edition Lotus Esprit S1
- 1981 James Bond Edition Citroën 2CV6
- 1986 James Bond Edition Aston Martin V8
- 1999 James Bond Edition BMW Z8
- 2008 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DBS
- 2010 James Bond Edition Jaguar C-X75
- 2015 James Bond Edition Aston Martin DB10
Those Astons are well and good but we may be most excited to take that 1977 Lotus Esprit out for a spin, though we don’t have high hopes about its submarine capabilities. We were happy to hear that, even though we won't be able to use the Bond-style gadgets while playing the game, many of them would remain intact for you to peruse in the Forzavista mode that lets you get out and ogle these beauties properly.
You can check out the official story from Microsoft here and download the Forza Horizon 4 demo here or on your Xbox One itself when it's available. As for getting your hands on these cars IRL, you better start saving now.