Cigar Aficionado has named the Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro as the very best cigar of 2019. The pure Nicaraguan stogie beat out nearly 750 other cigars that were smoked, scrutinized and rated by Cigar Aficionado editors.
Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro was expertly crafted by renowned cigar maker A. J. Fernandez in the vision of brand owner Rafael Nodal— a Cuban refugee who immigrated to the U.S. in 1980 and went on to became a leader in the fine tobacco industry. Every puff of the full-bodied stick delivers rich flavors of dark chocolate and wood, as well as subtler hints of fine caramel and toasted almonds.
Check out Cigar Aficionado's top 10 picks below, and head to its website to see all 25 of 2019's best cigars, as selected by the magazine.
1. Aging Room Quattro Nicaragua Maestro - Nicaragua - $10.95
2. Padrón Serie 1926 No. 6 - Nicaragua - $14.40
3. Warped Serie Gran Reserva 1988 Robusto - Nicaragua - $9.00
4. Cohiba Robusto - Cuba - $44.77 (£34.30)
5. Rocky Patel A.L.R. Second Edition Toro - Nicaragua - $14.00
6. Oliva Serie V Lancero- Nicaragua - $8.08
7. Illusione Epernay 10th Anniversary D’Aosta - Honduras - $12.00
8. Fuente Fuente OpusX Reserva d’Chateau - Dominican Republic - $16.60