These Are the 20 Best Hotels in the World
Which of these amazing hotels would you hit first?
T+L surveyed its well-traveled readers on their favorite spots to stay while galavanting the globe, unwinding in nature and kicking back in the sand.
The results may surprise you. 27 of the top 100 hotels are located right here in the United States, including luxe lairs in Vermont, Virginia and Montana.
Still, there was no shortage of beachfront resorts in tropical climes like Indonesia and French Polynesia.
Here, the 20 best hotels in the world, per Travel + Leisure.
20. Hacienda AltaGracia, an Auberge Resort — Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica
19. Temple House — Chengdu, China
18. La Residence — Franschhoek, South Africa
17. Kamalame Cay — Andros, Bahamas
16. Oberoi Vanyavilas — Ranthambhore, India
15. Twin Farms — Barnard, Vermont
14. Singita Sabi Sand — Sabi Sand Game Reserve, South Africa
13. 137 Pillars House — Chiang Mai, Thailand
12. Fogo Island Inn — Newfoundland
10. (tie) Zarafa Camp — Selinda Reserve, Botswana
10. (tie) Rosewood CordeValle — San Martin, California
9. Inn at Willow Grove — Orange, Virginia
8. Cavas Wine Lodge — Mendoza, Argentina
7. Triple Creek Ranch — Darby, Montana
6. Tswalu Kalahari — Tswalu Kalahari Reserve, South Africa
5. Gibb’s Farm — Karatu, Tanzania
4. Lodge at Kauri Cliffs — Matauri Bay, New Zealand
3. Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch — Saratoga, Wyoming
2. The Brando — Tetiaroa, French Polynesia
1. Nihi Sumba Island — Indonesia
Check out the rest of the Top 100 hotels in the world at Travel + Leisure.