Certified Smokeshow Sofia Vergara Is the World’s Highest-Paid TV Actress for the Sixth Year in a Row
This hottie has earned every penny.
Sofia Vergara’s character on Modern Family married into money, but she certainly doesn’t need any help making a fortune in real life.
For the sixth year in a row, the Colombian-born beauty topped Forbes’ list of highest-paid TV actresses after raking in nearly $42 million in the calendar year beginning June 1, 2016. A distant second was The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco, who maintained her No. 2 position by banking $26 million.
Here are the top ten highest paid TV actresses:
1. Sofia Vergara — $41.5 million
2. Kaley Cuoco — $26 million
3. Mindy Kaling — $13 million
3. Ellen Pompeo — $13 million
5. Mariska Hargitay — $12.5 million
6. Julie Bowen — $12 million
7. Kerry Washington — $11 million
8. Priyanka Chopra — $10 million
9. Robin Wright — $9 million
10. Pauley Perrette — $8.5 million
Earnings from Vergara’s role on the Emmy-nominated primetime series accounts for a quarter of her income, while endorsement deals with brands like Pepsi and Head & Shoulders make up more than half. The enterprising 45-year-old stunner’s other ventures bring in the rest.
Celebrate the perennial hottie’s financial reign with her hottest recent Instas and Maxim throwbacks below.